Gymnastics is a good fun, year-round exercise that is also a physically distanced activity. With so much going for it, it’s no wonder our classes are popular.
There are many reasons why children all over the world enjoy gymnastics, including that it:
• Builds confidence and self-assurance
• Builds flexibility, balance, strength and coordination
• Fosters life skills such as perseverance, patience, dedication and trust
• Develops social skills while having a great time
• Strengthens a broad range of motor skills that transfer to many other sports
The KidSpirit Gymnastics Program has been an integral part of KidSpirit since the program was introduced in 1961. Our program fosters an encouraging, safe and non-competitive environment where gymnasts progress at their own pace.
Brought to you by:
Karen Swanger is the Director of OSU KidSpirit Oregon 4-H Youth Programs kidspirit.oregonstate.edu