Summer Pineapple Strawberry Cooler

I am ready for summer! This recipe just puts me in the summer mood. Come-on sunshine! Pineapple juice, limeade and club soda make a refreshing drink that goes beautifully with all kinds of summer fruit. And with strawberries in season right now, they make a perfect match.

pineapple cooler

Ingredients

• 1 12-ounce can frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
  • 1 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
  • 4 cups cold water * 1 liter club soda, chilled
  • Ice cubes
  • Fresh strawberries (optional)
  • Short (6-inch) wooden skewers
  • Assorted fruits such as halved orange slices, halved lime slices, orange sections, raspberries, strawberries, sliced kiwifruit, and mint sprigs

Directions

In a large pitcher combine pineapple juice concentrate, limeade, and water. Chill for at least 30 minutes. To serve, transfer fruit juice mixture to pitchers; add club soda, ice cubes, and fresh strawberries.

Serve with Fruit Swizzle Sticks, if desired.
Makes 14 (6-ounce) servings.

Fruit Swizzle Sticks: On short (6-inch) wooden skewers, thread assorted fruits and mint sprigs. Make-Ahead Tip: Up to 24 hours ahead, prepare the juice mixture and chill well. Proceed as directed.

Sit back, soak up the sunshine sipping a sweet drink and enjoy summer.
Recipe from Daily Recipes, find more fun summer drinks here.

59 comments for “Summer Pineapple Strawberry Cooler”

1. Gravatar of Shirley ConnerShirley Conner
    Posted Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 6:36:52 PM

This looks so pretty and refreshing. Can't wait to try it.

2. Gravatar of Kay ClarkKay Clark
    Posted Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 7:42:43 PM

This looks wonderful!

3. Gravatar of JenniferJennifer
    Posted Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 7:04:53 PM

I am going to try this but instead of ice I think I am going to freeze pineapple juice in an ice tray can not wait to go to the store..

4. Gravatar of CandissCandiss
    Posted Saturday, March 03, 2012 at 7:16:27 PM

This was terrible! I will not be making this one again. YUCK!

5. Gravatar of ReneeRenee
    Posted Tuesday, March 06, 2012 at 10:10:13 AM

I made this and put a little Malibu in it to give it a tropical kick and my girlfriends loved it!

6. Gravatar of debbiedebbie
    Posted Thursday, March 08, 2012 at 1:28:05 PM

Going to make this for my Scrapbooking event on the 3/31...Look good...TFS

7. Gravatar of TamiTami
    Posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 at 5:23:25 PM

We used this for a work party; it was a hit! Great mix of flavors and a colorful addition to the table.

8. Posted Sunday, March 11, 2012 at 8:07:16 PM

Made this today for a baby shower. It was wonderful! I did a 12 oz can of limeade instead of 6oz and skipped the cold water since I knew the ice cubes would melt. In addition to the fruit listed above, we used fresh blackberries, blueberries and pineapple slices. It was a hit! :)

9. Gravatar of ChrissyChrissy
    Posted Monday, March 19, 2012 at 10:05:37 AM

This was served at a baby shower. It was beautiful with all the fruit and the taste was wonderful. Awesome !!!!! Very yummy

10. Gravatar of SheenaSheena
    Posted Wednesday, May 09, 2012 at 5:59:52 AM

I'm giving my daughter a graduation brunch on Sat afternoon and I'm going to try this. I'll report back next week on how it turned out

11. Gravatar of LeeLee
    Posted Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 11:23:55 AM

I made this but substituted frozen lemonade concentrate and it was a big hit.....Will definitely be making this over and over again!! Thanks

12. Gravatar of gingerbreadmomgingerbreadmom
    Posted Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 8:51:22 AM

Made these with vodka for my book club... what a hit! The discussion was focused more on this drink than it was on the book!

13. Gravatar of Tony BTony B
    Posted Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 11:06:34 AM

This is a knock out. All my friends love it. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

14. Gravatar of mpfisher1031mpfisher1031
    Posted Monday, June 11, 2012 at 8:23:45 PM

I bet coconut milk would make it awesome.

15. Gravatar of Karen OsborneKaren Osborne
    Posted Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 7:47:48 PM

Not quite understanding the 4 cups of water * 1 liter club soda ?? Is this either or?
    I am planning to use this for a shower this coming weekend but want to be clear on this. Can someone clarify that has made it?

16. Gravatar of LynneLynne
    Posted Friday, June 22, 2012 at 8:43:21 PM

Karen, I think you use both. the directions hae the wter added at a different time than the club soda.

17. Gravatar of Sandra SaundersSandra Saunders
    Posted Sunday, June 24, 2012 at 6:47:11 PM

Refreshing!

18. Gravatar of DonnaDonna
    Posted Friday, June 29, 2012 at 12:42:33 PM

I'm in the process of making this now for a 4th of July cookout tomorrow I am so excited it looks wonderful..cannot wait to taste it...and I'm going to reserve a little for a mixed drink recipe I'm thinking about using Blue Curaçao in the mixture for a get together with the girls..

19. Posted Saturday, July 07, 2012 at 6:18:58 PM

It looks delicious and low in calories. I am looking forward to making this refreshing drink recipe. I love finding new healthy recipes.

20. Gravatar of BeatrizBeatriz
    Posted Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 3:38:35 PM

AMAZING!
    I made it for family bbq, and the pitcher was empty in a matter of minutes! Everyone loved it. Taste was amazing and very pretty. :)

21. Gravatar of JanJan
    Posted Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 10:51:52 AM

Made this for a party for Sorority added rum really good am making it for a baby shower added fresh kiwi to it for looks has gone over very well

22. Posted Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 11:46:57 AM

So excited to try this! Instead of juice concentrate, I am going to substitute fresh fruit & hand squeezed fruit juice! Maybe add local honey as a natural sweetener if needed so its a healthyaide:)

23. Gravatar of TammyTammy
    Posted Saturday, March 02, 2013 at 1:16:16 PM

I wonder how it would taste if I added a bottle of white wine?? What do y'all think??

24. Gravatar of JaneenJaneen
    Posted Sunday, March 03, 2013 at 3:33:32 AM

To Tammy, That's Exactly what I was thinking! A nice bottle of White Wine! LOL, I think a Pinot Grigio would pair up quite nicely! Im going to make this @ our family BBQ's, for the Adults, & Reg. for the Kiddo's. I am wodering about the adding the Water Tho, in the Wine Recipe? Would it make it too Watered down? Any Suggestion's? I may have to experiment w/ it 1st, !?? But , I still have almost 2 months, for the weather to be nice enough , So if anyone has tried this, let me know what you think! Thankyou!! ;o). P.s. I Can't Wait to try this!!! I know everyone will Love it!!<3

25. Gravatar of Tammy Tammy
    Posted Sunday, March 03, 2013 at 9:19:37 AM

That's kinda what I was thinking...leave out the water and adding a good Mascato. Or maybe even leaving out the club soda and water and adding a good champagne... I am having a girl's night this weekend and I really want to try it but I'm scared it won't be any good!

26. Gravatar of TammiTammi
    Posted Sunday, April 07, 2013 at 12:23:18 AM

They have a Moscato Champaigne now!!!

27. Gravatar of AurelieAurelie
    Posted Sunday, April 07, 2013 at 10:49:01 AM

Can hardly wait to try this,,, if summer ever gets here, so I will file it away and just be patient..... Looks like a nice drink, something to quench the thirst,,,

28. Gravatar of MariaMaria
    Posted Sunday, April 07, 2013 at 3:17:28 PM

Made it today with Malibu rum & Bacardi Razz. It was the bomb!!!

29. Gravatar of FMNsocialFMNsocial
    Posted Sunday, April 07, 2013 at 4:51:39 PM

To the folks worrying about different mixtures being good, don't be afraid to try! Just mix your ingredients in small amounts to find a good ratio then scale up! Also helps to add water/ice last because that obviously can make the flavours weak. Also remember to add fizzy drinks at the end to avoid them going flat.
    My mom always used to make a similar drink for every birthday party and kids couldn't ever get enough: can of pineapple juice, carton of orange juice, enough Sprite/7-UP to give it mild fizz (think Orangina), and a whole tub of vanilla ice cream which you ball up and float at the top of the punch bowl. As an adult this stuff is still just as amazing!!

30. Gravatar of Heather Heather
    Posted Monday, April 08, 2013 at 5:09:35 PM

Maria, how much malibu rum and bacardi razz did u add?

31. Gravatar of Raelene RecksiedlerRaelene Recksiedler
    Posted Sunday, April 14, 2013 at 1:41:18 PM

Ladies you all have wonderful ideas!!! Me thinks will be trying all of them

32. Gravatar of Natasha Natasha
    Posted Friday, May 03, 2013 at 8:26:32 AM

Add sum run it vodka and we have an adult summertime drink oh ya

33. Gravatar of paula paula
    Posted Friday, May 03, 2013 at 12:56:11 PM

looks great wont to make it my grandkids would love it

34. Posted Friday, May 03, 2013 at 6:13:21 PM

This looks so refreshing and so pretty!

35. Gravatar of TawnyaTawnya
    Posted Monday, May 06, 2013 at 12:57:25 PM

I am excited to try this! I was so excited to see someone from Tri-Cities on here. I moved from Tri-Cities 13 years ago to Alaska. Missing all the warmth!

36. Gravatar of ReneeRenee
    Posted Monday, May 06, 2013 at 8:52:06 PM

I was wondering what the bright pink petal looking things are? Are they flower petals of some kind ? I looked thru list of ingredients and couldnt find anything that was bright pink and flat looking like the picture shows? If they are flowers I would love to know what kind to use.

37. Gravatar of SugarSugar
    Posted Wednesday, May 08, 2013 at 1:36:21 PM

Ditto @ Renee's question... definitely looks like flower petals. A very pretty addition whatever it is.

38. Gravatar of ohjennranohjennran
    Posted Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 10:48:02 AM

Took this to a bbq for Memorial Day. It was a huge hit. For a party I would suggest doubling the recipe. When I made a batch, it make 64 oz. and I used 12 oz of limeaide instead of 6oz. I put in 1 cup of light rum. Prior to the rum it had a strong carbonated taste, so I see why water is suggested. After the rum was added, it tasted great.DId not add the the ice, just served it over ice, didn't want to dilute it. it's a keeper. found the link on pinterest

39. Gravatar of BarbBarb
    Posted Sunday, July 07, 2013 at 12:32:12 PM

I think I would buy edible flowers and freeze them in the ice along with fresh berries!!!

40. Gravatar of BellaBella
    Posted Saturday, January 04, 2014 at 4:53:05 PM

Fantastic! made this for my Luau themed 16th. Was gone in minutes, and so many were asking for the recipie :)

41. Gravatar of Merlin JohnMerlin John
    Posted Tuesday, May 02, 2017 at 6:01:42 AM

Thank you so much for sharing this awesome delicious recipe for making summer pineapple strawberry cooler. I really liked the taste and it is very easy to make them. I hope everyone will enjoy this recipe and enjoy the summer!
    aluminum zinc and brass die casting

42. Posted Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 1:40:07 PM

One of the best fruit to take in summer. It refreshes you!

diet pills

43. Gravatar of BannerBanner
    Posted Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 6:42:41 AM

From check on your blog, you've gotten previously had a relatively good feel by means of making. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8ZpuneyzoE

44. Gravatar of WillaiWillai
    Posted Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 2:52:55 AM

Swiftly this web site can unquestionably become popular between almost all blogging and site-building folks, due to its meticulous posts or perhaps critiques. reviews of the vedda blood sugar diet

45. Gravatar of petterpetter
    Posted Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 2:39:21 AM

Delight maintain this approach awesome succeed and additionally Document wait for a great deal more on your stunning blogs. cctv edinburgh

46. Gravatar of BannerBanner
    Posted Friday, August 18, 2017 at 2:44:33 AM

I stumbled upon this blog with a host of new possibilities to explore. Thank you for the friendly in sharing. light bulb hidden camera

47. Gravatar of BannerBanner
    Posted Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 2:51:00 AM

Which may functionality short-term, even so it’s just not a realistic long-term remedy with regards to adult males who would like to be on this 1 one of a kind person they can’t halt thinking of. watch anime online free english dubbed

48. Gravatar of PetterPetter
    Posted Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 2:43:21 AM

That's why marketing and advertising that you simply applicable exploration previous to publishing. It will be easy to write down superior write-up that way. http://www.ansonhistoric.org/blood-balance-formula/

49. Gravatar of BAnnerBAnner
    Posted Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 3:03:57 AM

Be sure to keep going the terrific job together with That i will enjoy even more to your impressive articles. voyance de qualité

50. Gravatar of kellykelly
    Posted Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:30:25 AM

Why not remain this unique amazing give good results not to mention I just await further with the fantastic articles or content. American Labor Alliance

51. Gravatar of WilsonWilson
    Posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 3:02:03 AM

Along with many thanks for all those assisting weblog you've truly already been producing. I'd shied away producing suggestions because information obtained close to at the moment. Fishing reels

52. Gravatar of BoardBoard
    Posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 3:49:12 AM

After i obtained on your blog although placing interest merely slightly little bit submits. Enjoyable technique for long term, I'll be book-marking at any given time obtain types complete comes upward. aloe vera vaxt

53. Gravatar of PetterPetter
    Posted Monday, August 28, 2017 at 1:49:34 AM

Your website items set aside everybody once more. I just what food was in ominous desire from a website read through undoubtedly one of a web logs whereby most people advocated some of these. The sole I just stumbled upon at is really solid. Regards! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2exW4HbfczE

54. Gravatar of WilsonWilson
    Posted Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 1:09:38 AM

A colleagues will most certainly be raging on the subject of some stuff even nowadays I just explore for what reason. Booking Hotels

55. Gravatar of SteveSteve
    Posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 1:31:43 AM

I did so knowledge examining posts or perhaps critiques contributed the following. They may be basically excellent you can find a great deal of useful information. Parc Botannia

56. Gravatar of JohnJohn
    Posted Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 7:43:37 AM

Your blog is fabulous, superior give good results... Seen a large number of definitely will understand everybody even in the event they do not take the time to reveal. Vin Diesel Biography

57. Gravatar of JilamJilam
    Posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 8:13:24 AM

Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blogs. reportshealthcare

58. Gravatar of JerryJerry
    Posted Friday, September 15, 2017 at 9:32:26 AM

I favor your current article. It can be very good to view anyone explain in words through the cardiovascular along with lucidity for this critical issue might be quickly seen. details watch internet site. jual HP Spectre

59. Gravatar of BannerBanner
    Posted Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 5:26:44 AM

I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! 123movies lego ninjago movie