I am ready for summer! This recipe just puts me in the summer
mood. Come-on sunshine! Pineapple juice, limeade and club soda make
a refreshing drink that goes beautifully with all kinds of summer
fruit. And with strawberries in season right now, they make a
- 1 12-ounce can frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups cold water * 1 liter club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- Short (6-inch) wooden skewers
- Assorted fruits such as halved orange slices, halved lime
slices, orange sections, raspberries, strawberries, sliced
kiwifruit, and mint sprigs
In a large pitcher combine pineapple juice concentrate, limeade,
and water. Chill for at least 30 minutes. To serve, transfer fruit
juice mixture to pitchers; add club soda, ice cubes, and fresh
Serve with Fruit Swizzle Sticks, if desired.
Makes 14 (6-ounce) servings.
Fruit Swizzle Sticks: On short (6-inch) wooden skewers, thread
assorted fruits and mint sprigs. Make-Ahead Tip: Up to 24 hours
ahead, prepare the juice mixture and chill well. Proceed as
Sit back, soak up the sunshine sipping a sweet drink and enjoy
Recipe from Daily Recipes, find more fun summer drinks here.