Win Tickets to Sesame Street LIVE

Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?

Comment with your answer.  All commentators will be entered to win tickets to the upcoming Sesame Street LIVE at the Matthew Knight Arena in Eugene, OR on May 7th and 8th.  Winners will be drawn on April 26th, 2013.

So, go on, tell us - who is your favorite furry friend?

elmo

19 comments for “Win Tickets to Sesame Street LIVE”

1. Gravatar of ken fandremken fandrem
    Posted Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 8:57:34 PM

I love Sesame Street!

2. Gravatar of Anne PettingillAnne Pettingill
    Posted Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 9:32:21 PM

We love snuffalupagus! He's gentle and funny and everyone's friend!

3. Gravatar of Raeann Van ArsdallRaeann Van Arsdall
    Posted Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 10:00:48 PM

Can't help it - LOVE Elmo!

4. Gravatar of Anne SchroederAnne Schroeder
    Posted Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 10:00:48 PM

My 3-year-old loves Oscar the Grouch and pretends that our blanket storage chest is his garbage can. His "can" is quite spacious and apparently has a kitchen, bedroom, garage and shed. Luckily, he's not a grouchy "grouch"! Me? I've always liked Grover and the Martians...yep, yep, yep!

5. Gravatar of Natalie MortonNatalie Morton
    Posted Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 10:41:54 PM

I've always had quite the soft spot for Grover. Started watching sesame st back in 1983 when I was a toddler :)

6. Gravatar of AlisonAlison
    Posted Friday, April 12, 2013 at 1:58:12 AM

Elmo! He's so cute and I like his voice!! My kids concur. :-)

7. Posted Sunday, April 14, 2013 at 10:14:25 AM

Snuffalufagus!

8. Gravatar of Rachel HarringtonRachel Harrington
    Posted Sunday, April 14, 2013 at 10:23:58 PM

We love Murray! What would Sesame Street be without our favorite MC and his sidekick. We sure wish that Murray Has a Little Lamb would be a daily activity. They are the best segments--loved by mom and 3 year old alike.

9. Posted Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 9:37:48 PM

Elmo!! I talk to my daughter with Elmo's voice and she loves it! Daddy does a great Cookie Monster voice too. But, Elmo is for sure her favorite.

10. Gravatar of Michelle BaumannMichelle Baumann
    Posted Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 9:15:03 PM

it's a toss up between cookie monster and Grover. Favorite shows are when Grover is crawling over the sandy desert saying he needs agua and Cookie Monster singing C is for cookie and it's good enough for me :) Love those guys!!

11. Gravatar of Peggy LesliePeggy Leslie
    Posted Monday, April 22, 2013 at 3:23:53 PM

Sesame has been a favorite in our family for years! The current favorite is "Elmo" for my grandson, but he knows them all by name!

12. Gravatar of randy willardrandy willard
    Posted Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 2:27:00 AM

I cannot lie. This is for my daughter and I. My wife, um, does not like elmo very much. She would totally ditch us for anything but this; however, we would have a blast.

13. Gravatar of Savannah JohnsonSavannah Johnson
    Posted Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 8:04:02 PM

Elmo and Abby!

14. Gravatar of BreaunnaBreaunna
    Posted Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 10:25:42 PM

My 15 month old LOVES Elmo! We watch him every morning to help us get our day started.

15. Gravatar of LelandLeland
    Posted Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 10:28:36 PM

Elmo!

16. Gravatar of Karen GaribayKaren Garibay
    Posted Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 9:44:56 PM

When my son was born premature, he was given an Ernie doll. That doll was bigger than him for a long time. Ernie and Bert remained our to favorite Sesame Street characters. We still have that doll today after many years:)

17. Gravatar of TiaTia
    Posted Friday, April 26, 2013 at 11:12:53 AM

My son LOVES the Cookie Monster! That's my favorite now too because its so cute to see him so excited!

18. Gravatar of karakara
    Posted Friday, April 26, 2013 at 4:17:12 PM

Elmo!! Every two year old loves Elmo!

19. Posted Sunday, April 28, 2013 at 7:50:27 AM

CONGRATULATIONS KAREN GARIBAY!!!!

She was chosen at random from all commentators and won four tickets to Sesame Street LIVE.

Thanks to everyone who participated.

- MOM Magazine