In the mood for romance?

February is the month of love, but don't forget to make special time together all year round.

hands

One lucky reader will win a romantic getaway for two at Eugene's historic Campbell House. Click here to visit their site, watch the quick video and tell us in the comments section below:

What room does the couple have for their romantic getaway?

One comment will be chosen randomly. Comment before noon on March 10th. Click on their logo below to view the video. Good luck!

Campbell House

7 comments for “In the mood for romance?”

1. Gravatar of Natalie MortonNatalie Morton
    Posted Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 6:30:27 PM

My husband and I haven't had a night away with just the two of us since our honeymoon 6 years ago! We could definately use this prize!! Help us get away from our 5 kids! They stayed in room "Eva".

2. Gravatar of Elizabeth JimersonElizabeth Jimerson
    Posted Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 6:55:37 PM

They stayed in the Eva room. Looks like a beautiful place.

3. Gravatar of Kristen GrabeelKristen Grabeel
    Posted Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 8:21:52 PM

They stayed in the "Eva" room. Looks like a wonderful place, would love to go there!

4. Gravatar of Jamie OlsenJamie Olsen
    Posted Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 8:33:26 PM

The Eva Room.... My hubby and I could use some alone time!

5. Gravatar of SheridanSheridan
    Posted Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 9:11:28 PM

They stayed in the Eva room I'm in desperate need of a getaway

6. Gravatar of KaraKara
    Posted Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 10:29:57 PM

The Eva room. My husband and I would love love a getaway!!

7. Gravatar of Kelsie KKelsie K
    Posted Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 4:43:44 PM

They stayed in room #9 the Eva room. This looks like a great place to get away!