Congratulations winner

Congratulations Bad Santa photo winner Lisa Ellsworth-Johnson.

Hang Loose Santa winner 2013

She says, "The photo was taken last year, just before Christmas at Honolulu Hale (Honolulu's city hall). We moved to Oregon a week later. My older son was more interested in trying to perfect the shaka for the camera, but my little guy wanted nothing to do with the jolly old man!" Note Santa's board shorts. Priceless. Thank you for sharing, and congratulations on winning the red Strider Balance Bike! Thank you to everyone who sent their photos. We've really enjoyed them.

strider bike

10 comments for “Congratulations winner”

1. Gravatar of Marge BromleyMarge Bromley
    Posted Wednesday, June 11, 2014 at 4:30:27 PM

The latest issue of MOM features a woman nominated as an ideal woman?? Her name is Lori -----. I have to comment that a magazine which promotes women and their value, this issue is gross!! That woman is so fat - completely negates your touting of good health. How could you feature a woman who is so opposite of what an ideal "MOM" should look like??

2. Posted Monday, August 15, 2016 at 9:07:53 PM

Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?nike air max 90 baratas A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out.zapatillas nike air max Please let me know where you got your design. Appreciate it

3. Gravatar of merlin johnmerlin john
    Posted Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 4:24:07 AM

Thanks for sharing this wonderful prize winning picture with us and I appreciate the blog for providing such contests. Such photos taken during various occasions will definitely remarkable one and I think the little guy is really afraid of that Santa. Keep sharing more like this!
    army recruitment

4. Posted Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 4:21:22 AM

The gems have big importance for this game.

5. Gravatar of Tntet ResultTntet Result
    Posted Sunday, May 07, 2017 at 8:08:52 AM

My Recent Posts Tspsc Tgt Gurukul Result

***Tspsc Gurukul Result

Tnet Result 2017

Tnet Result

Bluedart Online Tracking

6. Posted Wednesday, June 07, 2017 at 5:14:56 AM

Facetime is one of the most prominent apps for Video Calling. It is developed on iOS software and is an Apple Product.

7. Posted Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 5:30:00 AM

Congratulations and i wish you all the best

8. Posted Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 9:43:03 AM

a given article is very interesting and very useful for me, and pardon me permission to share articles here hopefully helpful and useful
    Brock Lesnar

9. Posted Friday, December 15, 2017 at 11:53:44 PM

Pretty helpful material, much thanks for this article

10. Posted Friday, December 15, 2017 at 11:54:21 PM

by visiting this site I found cool stuff here keep it up.